Sunday, December 24, 2017

Am I having a nervous breakdown?

Nothing seems pleasurable anymore. The dopamine rush I would get from studying no longer exists and I have zero motivation to do anything. I can't get to sleep till 6am and wake up in the afternoon. I can't relate to the motivated and confident person I was before.

I had an adverse drug experience just over a month ago and I believe it is possible that I am still recovering. My whole life I considered myself to be unattractive and had low self-esteem regarding this aspect of life , however I became a strong and confident individual and did well in studies. Recently I have had a lot of attention from women , and have had lots of opportunities to sleep with them. As soon as this attention started I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction , even when I wake up in the morning and this has led to me losing confidence and trying to avoid sexual encounters . I feel like I've been kicked in the teeth, and robbed of my masculinity and opportunity to come to terms with my biggest insecurity.

I feel like running away to another country. I've completely lost motivation in college and rarely attend. I want to go back to who I used to be but don't know how.

Am I having a nervous breakdown? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team