Saturday, December 23, 2017

How do you manage space with your collection?

I had a bunch of floppies lying around, so I bought my fifth long box and already nearly filled it up.

I also have an entire six foot tall bookshelf full of trades and other book.

As much as I love reading comics, I'm starting to worry about how much space they take up.

I considered going through everything and donating stuff I know I'll never touch again to a children's hospital or something. But even the crappiest of books I have a hard time letting go of.

They're my comics, and I love them.

What's been your experience been like with space management? Have you ever purged your collection? Or do you still have everything and have devoted an entire room or closet to them?

How do you manage space with your collection? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team