I'm young and I have subtle but constant homicidal thoughts
not sure if this is the right place.
I'm young, almost 16, male. And I've been having very specific thoughts of killing random people or even people I love. Its not even a thought of hate or passion so to say, but just to apologies for the morbidity stab someone repeatedly, for no reason. I'm not a stressed or depressed person, I'm a pretty happy and well for the most part emotionally stable person (ironic).
I really really hate to say stuff like this, but just the thought of stabbing someone repeatedly with blood splattering everywhere is something that almost pleasures me (not sexually). sometimes when no ones home I'll fill water bottles with red paint entirely and grab a kitchen knife and just start stabbing them. (god this is cringey)
Obviously I should be worried, right? I've heard stories of stuff like this blowing up into much more
I would never want to hurt someone.
Please help, I have a long term girlfriend. a family who loves me, but is even sometimes scared of me. I've never ever hurt anyone in my family, I've never laid a finger on them. But I dont want anything bad to happen.
Sorry for this mess of a post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment