Looking to dive back into comics and need help!
I dropped comics quite a while ago because my favorite comics were getting dumber and dumber. I want to test the waters but I'm not sure where to start. I'm currently getting Hal Jordan and the GL Corps and waiting on the last of Frank Cho's Skybourne. My favorite superhero is Captain America, but Marvel has done such an incredibly poor job with him that I still don't trust them. I also like Batman, but I'm not sure which series is the best.
I hate the whole SJW mindset and don't like condescending writers preaching their worldview to me. I prefer solid writing and exceptional art.
I would like advice from those who know what's out there. In the past I loved comics like the X-Men, Avengers, Cap, Thor, Batman, Power Man and Iron Fist, Sandman, Deathblow, Grifter, and Daredevil.
I would appreciate any help you can give me, thank you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment