Saturday, December 23, 2017

The Crazy Rich Asians Series - so good

I just finished all three books by Kevin Kwan - they're so good and immersive. So many great characters! The books are like a whirlwind trip through the milieu of the Far East. I'm so excited about the movie now. I really hope the actors for Astrid and Kitty do a good job. In fact, I wish they had made a Netflix series out of this - could have easily had 4 or 5 good seasons, and we could have had the immersive experience that these amazing books deserve. As it is, I've been craving good Chinese non-stop all the while I was reading these books.

I wonder if there other books out there dealing with the same topics/tone. I'd gobble them up.

The Crazy Rich Asians Series - so good Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team