Sunday, January 7, 2018

A CQRS / ES user registration system.

Hi Guys,

I am currently prototyping a user-registration implementation using CQRS and event sourcing. Here is my architecture diagram http://ift.tt/2AAINDN. I am going to use CQRS and ES because I see the following benefits:

1). Even if the event store is down, the login system can still function (vice versa). 2). Since we’re going to use materialized views: - Lock contention is lower. - Read / Write operations have higher throughput 3). I will also be capable of replaying the state of the application in a certain point in time using the event store. 4). I can regenerate the materialized view if it gets compromised.

A primary challenge to this architecture that I see is the usage of RDBMS in the materialized view used for validating authentications and pulling of user records.

Can you please give me your opinions guys?

A CQRS / ES user registration system. Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team