Friday, January 26, 2018

Any advice would help

I'v gone to countless doctors and psychiatrists since I was a child. They all have diagnosed me with something different. Depression, bipolarism, ADHD, anxiety, etc. All I know is its awful. Iv used so many different drugs in the past not because I wanted to get high but because I just wanted to be In a little less pain. I'm not asking for people to link a suicide hotline number or some other bullshit I just need some genuine advice. All the doctors give me is Prozac or Lamictol or other useless crap and tell me it works (although it clearly doesn't and I let them know) It doesn't matter what I say to any doctor because of my previous substance use they refuse to give me anything else (for example Tramadol or lyrica) that would help me out at the very least short term so I could get well enough to find a solution long term. I'v gone on the streets and the only thing I'm able to find Is weed. Its gotten to the point where I'm considering shooting myself in the foot or something to get Vicodin. Although I'm not and addict, and I don't want to get high. I just need something to get me through a week without being in agony. Any advice would help

Any advice would help Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team