Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Anyone feel ssri has oblilerated any desire to be in an intimate relationship

I have an incling somewhere in the background , I have been single for a few years but since I took an SSRI things feel different

I don't even get that holy shit she is hot

I can appreciate someone is very hot but I guess I don't even care .

Emotions are dead as a dodo

I don't know how to explain it , and maybe I'm making it sound more serious

But things aren't the same since taking an ssri

Emotional blunting is noted as a side effect

I mean wtf exactly do you mean emotional blunting

To what extent and how is this going to effect my life ?

Anyone feel ssri has oblilerated any desire to be in an intimate relationship Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team