Saturday, January 27, 2018

Burned myself, how to move past it?

A couple of months ago I spilled boiling water on myself and I had to go to the ER for second-degree burns. I've never had a serious accident like this before and I'm having trouble with the aftermath of it.

The burns are on my upper abdomen and breast (am female/29) and it's obviously a sensitive area. I've been using Vitamin E oil and Cocoa butter so that the scars will fade away, but honestly I hate dealing with this at all. Looking at it makes me sick...the initial healing stage has finished and my doctor said it'll need a few more months to heal but I'm worried about how much of the scarring will actually heal. (they can't guarantee anything)

I feel my self-esteem has taken a hit, I would really like some advice with how to cope, and also if anyone knows ways to speed up the recovery process?

Thank you.

Burned myself, how to move past it? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team