Sunday, January 7, 2018

[DevExpress + ASP.Net] Proper way to create controls in the Client Side and handle them in the Server Side?

Hi there /r/DotNet

On Winforms, I usually use a GridControl to create an new entry with multiple details.

On ASP.Net, GridControls must be bound to a data source in order to allow edits and new entries.

Since I can't use a GridView in ASP.Net to create a new detail of a new entry, I want to create the details' controls in a Client Side event.

Since I'm creating them on Client Side, what's the proper way to create them, populate them and use them in the server side???

I need to create these controls dynamically because the type of input depends of the values of the header of the new entry.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it's ASP.Net with WebForms

[DevExpress + ASP.Net] Proper way to create controls in the Client Side and handle them in the Server Side? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team