Saturday, January 27, 2018

Did I permanently fuck up my

I've been taking welbutrin for like 6 months. At 300mg I was feeling better. I wouldn't call myself "cured" of my depression/anxiety, but I was stable and able to progress through therapy and stuff.

I decided to try 450mg just to see if the effect would be even better, but after two weeks, the side effects became too awful. So I went back to taking 300mg. The side effects subsided, but now I feel absolutely no effect of the medication at all. My depression/anxiety is as bad as it would be if I stopped taking my medication all together.

Did I permanently screw up my system by taking a higher dose? Will I never again feel the same results on 300mg? Or does my body simply need to readjust to 300mg? If so, how long until I start feeling the effects again? It's been pretty hellish the last few days.

I hope I didn't screw up. It was working well and I'd hate to think I threw all that away...

Did I permanently fuck up my Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team