[f/26] Why do I feel like I'm just not there when I'm around other people?
I've had this for awhile and I'm not entirely sure if everyone feels this way or what sometimes. It happens a lot when I'm at work for the most part, but it's kind of like a tired feeling (probably am just tired) but it's different than just being tired...it's like I feel foggy and hazy mentally. It just feels like I'm mentally uncomfortable.
I feel that way a lot when I don't necessarily want to be around other people. I am a pretty big introvert. I guess the best way to describe it is I just feel shut down or on stand by mode. It's weird. Not sure if this is just part of being an introvert, or I could be dissociating. I feel like that could be the correct term, but not sure what it means entirely.
Thanks for any responses.
0 comments:
Post a Comment