For a while now, whenever it comes to the point of doing something I was kind of looking forward to, I get kinda bummed out and uninterested.
An example of this is that I go and stay with relatives every couple of months or so to get away from my kinda mundane home life. Leading up to it, I'm fairly excited, but there always a point near to me leaving where I couldn't care less if I went or not.
After a couple of days I start to enjoy it, and when I have to return home, I'm normally quite sad to leave. Other examples would be looking forward to new tv series or video games. I have to practically force myself to watch/play them for a while before I even start enjoying them.
I've suffered with anxiety for many many years and maybe depression too, I'm not sure. I have an assessment for ADHD hopefully within the next 4-5 months too. I was just wondering if anyone thought that these feelings were connected to any of those things?
0 comments:
Post a Comment