Forgetfulness
I've had many issues with forgetfulness pretty much my entire life. It's caused many problems in school and in adulthood. Forgetting assignments, homework, things I need for school, losing things that need to be replaced, having time make return trips/turning around for things I've left. Everything. The amount of time and money I've lost to this issue is more than I care to think about, and it's now beginning to affect my relationship. My girlfriend is often frustrated with me over things I forget, and the frequency of it. Even things that don't really affect her. It makes me feel like an idiot and feel bad about myself, and now, every time it makes me feel like I've let her down, and worry about what she'll say about it. I'm at my wits end with this issue. I need help and don't even know where to start. Normal little tricks and tips people love to suggest, like I've never heard of them before, don't help. This is different, this is something more. Any REAL suggestions?
0 comments:
Post a Comment