How to pick books to read if not by online ratings and reviews?
Some people say that ratings and reviews can be misleading. And I agree. But I've always been reading books which have a good average reading on goodreads and I'm scared to pick books with low rating and I hate that about me and feel guilty for being so picky. I WANT to read low rated books because I know some of them might be gems, but it's such a hard thing to overcome.
And when people say never trust the ratings on goodreads, how else are people going to find good books?
I think my more specific question is, how to find good books which have low ratings or less number of ratings in sites like Goodreads?
Edit: I mean, I do read the blurbs and if I find them interesting, I add them to my TBR. But I find it hard to read these books if they are not reviewed well and I feel bad about it. I think it would be great if you could recommend some books like this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment