Sunday, January 7, 2018

I don't know what's going on with my brain/body right now.

I really don't know what's going on with my body/brain right now.

For the last week, I haven't really been able to sleep.

Last night I slept about 13 hours, but I had nightmares all night.

I have no idea how many times I woke up with my heart racing.

I've had these nightmares forever and they get really bad sometimes.

It has been like this for about a week. I just feel like I'm on this constant high.

It's not a good high and I'm really not sure how I can even begin to handle this.

Edit : This just kind of hit me, but I feel like passing out, I feel like breaking down, I feel like crying. I want something to happen. But I want to go to sleep.

I was awake for about 8-9 hours yesterday. Today, I've been up since about noon, took a really short nap and will probably fall asleep really early. I don't even think I can drink alcohol.

Edit 2 : Feel quite a bit better now. Played some games a bit with some friends which allowed me to calm down.

I see my psychiatrist on the nineteenth. So, I'm going to try and get in sooner, if I can.

I don't know what's going on with my brain/body right now. Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team