I’m a funk I guess. Need Help.
I have just been feeling down or something. Just like lost in my own thoughts, sort of alone. I’m in high school and on break and I feel whenever I am away from school and friends I get like this. I have been known to get into “funks” like this but never quite as bad as this one. I haven’t been able to enjoy life lately. I’m always just caught up on being alone in my own thoughts. My mind and body have been tense and I’m normally a positive person. I haven’t felt as connected to my family and have been having some bad dreams. I have heard of depersonalization and I’m not quite sure that what I have. I’m not sure if it been caused by outside things but it just feels hopeless like I’ll feel like this forever. I don’t want to die and I would never consider suicide I’m just not sure what’s wrong with me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment