Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I’m giving up on food again

I’ll eat either every other day or, preferably, every third day. This doesn’t sound healthy, but I feel like it’s for the best... I’m so afraid of damaging my enamel with my cleaning rituals. I just took the time, and I clocked in at almost 26 minutes. And that’s only the brushing itself! I have some other weird stuff I do beforehand, I floss, and I rinse.

I. Just. Cannot. For. The. Life. Of. Me. Stop. It.!!!! Ah...

P.S

I am seeing my doctor in a few weeks about this. It’s been going on long enough.

P.S.S.

I will also add a link or two so you can get some more background information if you want. I have already written about this, you see... I am just getting worse again.

Link 1: Why I haven’t eaten properly since 2016

Link 2: one meal every 40 hours

Link 3: I’m so worried that I barely eat anymore

I’m giving up on food again Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team