Saturday, January 27, 2018

I'm Scared That It's Not Real...I'm Scared That I'm Lying To Myself

I'm a hypochondriac when it comes to physical health - as a young kid and into my teenage years, I could talk myself into pretty much anything. Ranging from cancer to heart attacks to tumors to hemorrhaging - you name it, I had it.

Now that I'm experiencing symptoms, I'm scared that nobody will belief me because I'm a hypochondriac. Or worse...I'm scared that it's not actually happening, that I'm just convincing myself of it being real when it isn't...

I've had annoying and worrying symptoms for the past few weeks or so, but what if they're not real? What if I'm just convincing myself that they're real? Every time I focus on said symptoms I think I'm convincing myself of it being there when it isn't...

I...just have no idea what to do. I'm hopeless. I'm scared. I'm scared that nobody will listen. I'm scared that I'll make a fool of myself and I'm not actually having symptoms. I'm scared that it's all in my head because I'm a stupid freaking hypochondriac that's paranoid about everything.

I'm Scared That It's Not Real...I'm Scared That I'm Lying To Myself Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team