Saturday, January 27, 2018

Just want someone to listen

So I've been dealing with depression and PTSD for about 4 years now is been getting worse so i went to get help. Ice been seeing a therapist about it and my PTSD is getting better. But all this time my mental health is slowly getting worse. I'm to the point of where I'm scared that what i will have a mental break down some time in the near future and the reason I'm scared is not for my mental health but because with my mental health degrading i find it hard and harder to deal with my anger and i don't know what will happen when i no longer can control that. The reason I'm here tell you all this is because i have no one really to tell people will listen but i don't feel as if they really care. I know none of you will really care either i just wanted someone to hear me and what I'm going through.

Just want someone to listen Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team