Saturday, January 27, 2018

Moved to tears often

Hi, I’m actually interested in seeing if anyone has a similar experience to this. I’ll mention that I don’t think I’m depressed before I begin. I am a 25 year old male if that changes anything. There are days, such as today, where I am moved to tears by many many things. I won’t actually cry because I hold it in, but I can be reading a book and I’ll feel the tears in my eyes, sometimes I can tell the reason because maybe it relates to something that’s happened to me but sometimes I don’t really know why. On days like these, I’ll feel like crying as I read the newspaper, when I think of a movie I like, when I think of friends and family. For example, it happened maybe 10-15 times today.

Not that I tell many people, but those I do tell are surprised because I’m quite neutral, not very expressive face, have been suspected of being on the autism spectrum (though never tested). I’ll also state that I don’t actually cry (tears rolling down) because I always hold it in (haven’t actually cried in over a year). Does this happen to anyone else? Are there scientific reasons for this? Any psychological reasons for this? Should I just let it out and have a good cry about nothing in particular? And tbh I don’t really mind it and now I kinda take it as a sign that I like the book I’m reading and it shows I still have emotions (which is a good thing) but I am curious about it. Thanks!

Moved to tears often Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team