Please help me
I've never been so anxious in all my life. Last Wednesday I did a night shift at work till 10pm. I often find I have insomnia when I do such shifts; I slept a little maybe 4-5hours, but I was constantly waking up etc. Still I thought nothing of it and carried on with my day like normal. Come Thursday night; the same thing. 4-5hours with constant interruption. It's now the third night, at 12pm, in exhausted but still unable to sleep and my anxiety is through the roof. All day I think about whether I'll be able to sleep or not. I'm starting to feel slightly delirious now and I'm really feeling upset. Any help, advice etc would be SO SO appreciated. Is this normal? I don't want to take sleep medication or drugs, but I can't keep this up, and in to afraid to talk to my parents about it because I know they'll just say it's a 'phase'.
0 comments:
Post a Comment