Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Need help getting ASP.NET Core 2.1/React app running on IIS

I have tried publishing as a self contained win-x64 application and as a regular publish from the dotnet cli on a

I CAN manually run the application using dotnet MyApplication.Web.dll when done as regular publish.

But when I add the site in IIS, I get a HTTP Error 502.5 - Process Failure

I enabled logs, but it looks like they are encrypted. It says "Access Denied" when I try to open them.

I installed URL Rewrite, and the .NET hosting server runtime.

I changed my Application to "No Managed Code"

I don't have HSTS or HTTPS redirection enabled.

I have .NET 2.1.400 installed on my Windows 2008 R2 server.

I changed the folder permissions to allow IIS_IUSRS full management.

Anyone have any clues why my app won't work?

Need help getting ASP.NET Core 2.1/React app running on IIS Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team