Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Questions for dotnet specialists

Note: I am new to the sub. If this is not the proper place for this post, kindly let me know and I'll accomodate.

To devs who have been working in the field for at least a few years and consider themselves dotnet specialists, I would appreciate it if you could answer a few questions:

  • Was it a conscious choice for you to specialize in dotnet? How did you decide to specialize in it?
  • On average, do you find your compensation at par, lower, or higher than colleagues who work with different stacks? Is it true that the dotnet stack is uncommon in tech hubs like Silicon Valley or Seattle WA?
  • Do you spend some time regularly to update yourself with what is going on outside the dotnet stack? What are some of the ways you do this?
  • Would you recommend specializing in dotnet to a younger developer who has been working for a few years?

Thanks in advance!

Questions for dotnet specialists Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team