Saturday, December 22, 2018

Anyone have any experience controlling Remot3 IT within .NET?

I am working on a school project where we have set up a raspberry pi cluster that is hosting a LAMP server. Currently we have to manually transfer files to the server. We do that by loading up Remot3 it and getting the IP address and port numebr to ssh into to transfer the files. We want to automate this process so we can transfer the files at a specific time each day (which are used to insert data into our MySql database). Does anyone has any experience or ideas of how I could automate the "Remot3 IT" service in .NET?

I found this API but not sure if it is what I need, I couldn't find any documentation on it.

Anyone have any experience controlling Remot3 IT within .NET? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team