Q: Developing .NET Core Applications On Android
Heya, before I begin, I want to clarify that I'm not talking about developing applications for Android.
I have a C# Asp Net project I am building and running on my Windows 10 machine, with Visual Studio 2017, but I am heading away without my laptop/PC for several weeks. I don't want to waste my time while I am gone, so I want to keep developing it. I have a keyboard and mouse I can use with my phone (rooted OnePlus 6), and thought it would be a goo idea to continue doing stuff on that.
The problem is, I have literally no idea how to go about this. I tried googling various things, but I have literally no idea what to even search for to get my in this direction. If it's not possible, that'd be unfortunate, but at this point, I'm just looking for some answers. The desired result is that I can import my project, edit it, and also test it without having to get to my PC (otherwise, I'd just use whatever editor with syntax highlighting I could find).
Thanks in advance.
0 comments:
Post a Comment