Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Where to go from here? (Beginner)

Finished a class in ASP.NET, in the class we built a site using the .Net Framework, not Core.

A simple Employee site, connected to an Access DB. Learned about using Parameters to prevent SQL-Injection. Allowed Login and tracked what user was logged in using Session Variables, edit logged in user info, insert and update to the DB, Create a New User, etc. Then used SQLDataSources + GridViews and DetailViews to view/display data in the DB with SQL queries with parameters.

I also have taken some classes in C# and I'd say I'm at a Beginner/Intermediate level regarding C#.


Anyways I'm wondering where to look to continue learning from the level I'm at and if I should just start learning .NET Core from this point forward? Should I just try making another site with more things integrated? Learn JavaScript or other WebDev stuff? Learn about using API's? Etc.

Thanks!

Where to go from here? (Beginner) Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team