Monday, February 25, 2019

Exam Ref 70-486 2nd Edition : Unobtainable?

Im currently busy with my MCSD : App Builder , I have successfully passed 70-483 recently and am looking to start prepping for 486. I used the official exam ref books to prepare for the previous one and that worked quite well.

​

I've been looking for the 2nd edition of the exam ref for the 486 exam all over the net but cant seem to find a place to purchase it . Out of stock on amazon and else where.

​

Could someone perhaps point me in the right direction?

Exam Ref 70-486 2nd Edition : Unobtainable? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. This article is very helpful but i think before directly attempt exam it is necessary to do some practice for 70 486 many sites provide practice exam i suggest exam 70 486

    ReplyDelete

The webdev Team