A strange auditory haulicination a few weeks back...
Not really sure where to post this tbh. Yesterday at school I was walking to my next lesson after lunch when I notice my previous history teacher, she use to be my history teacher a year ago but then I changed to geography. I casually said hi to her but I doubt if came off that way, I have a massive crush on her so I was slightly nervous. Anyway her responce was "I love you"... I know right, pretty fucking weird. I had no idea what to say so I just walked away. Obviously that is not what she said. After I was away from her I actually tried to think about what just happend. I freaked the fuck out trying to figure it out. Has anything like this ever happened to any of you. I know you see this kind of thing in movies but this is real and it is very scary. As far as I know I'm not schizophrenic or have any mental illness but this is making me wonder. This kind of thing has never happened before to me. Am I going insaine? Do you know whay this means
0 comments:
Post a Comment