Sunday, December 24, 2017

Having Drug induced psychosis and taking antibiotics?

Back story :

So I got diagnosed with drug induced psychosis about three months ago. I took a brownie and got the worst high that disconnected me and I was able to see myself in 3rd person, saw that everyone was slow motion but I wasn't, and everything sped up and I couldn't control what I was doing.

Got into a minor car accident and thought I saw myself die. Fell into this weed high that I was in and everything felt like eternity. Apparently on moment of impact I stiffened up my body.

Well I started taking amoxicillin for pneumonia a couple days ago and out of no where I saw a chair shake and the ground felt tilted upwards and I fell into that same trance I was in when I was high. I got panicked and I thought I was watching the moments before I died . Everything felt fake, everything got quiet and I felt a shooting pain on my eyebrow area go to the the top of my head . I felt so disconnected that I couldn't feel my body and it felt like I couldn't control anything. This freaked me out and I didn't take the amoxicillin. Next day I woke up a bit on edge but the feeling wasn't there. Well later on that night I took the pill and went into work the next day and towards the end of my shift I started getting that same feeling. The same disconnected, nothing looks/feels real along with pain in the same area of head. Ended up going home early and was able to fall asleep pretty quickly from how tired I was. Well I fell asleep and had a dream I was in my kitchen and fell into that same feeling I had when I was high. Life felt infinite and everything was painful. Well I woke up but I had a feeling I was just shaking. Not moving, but shaking. Could it have been some weird seizure type thing? Would that explain the pain I've been having in my right temple?

I wanted to know if amoxicillin could've triggered or had some play in my drug induced psychosis? I'm seeing a therapist but I don't see her again til Jan and I've spent my whole week in the ER and the wait can be really long.

I feel scared because I have to take this medication but I personally feel like it's altering my mind. Any advice would be helpful.

Having Drug induced psychosis and taking antibiotics? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team