Sunday, December 24, 2017

Does anyone experience this?/ gotten help for it?

So one thing that I’ve had a long time that I’ve never ever talked about in therapy in fear that I’d just sound pathetic... but I talk to myself... a lot. Not so much myself, but people in my head such and friends and family and I basically make up situations where I talk with them. My entire demeanor changes, I’ll start silently speaking when I talk with them in my head, I’ll smile, laugh, sometimes cry. But I’ve never thought much of it because I was a pretty lonely child growing up, I didn’t have much friends and I was mostly by myself. So I made up conversations and places and scenarios to keep me from feeling that lonely. It’s gotten bad recently to the point where I’m doing it involuntarily. It’s so hard for me to explain, but I basically will run a scenario in my head, talk and cry or rant, acknowledge that it’s not real but I can’t stop talking to myself no matter what. I have such a hard time living in the moment, even for the smallest of things. Like having lunch, or seeing a cool post and talking about it, or talking with a therapist, it’s all in my head. I’m just wondering if this is some kind of mental disorder? Because I have depression, an eating disorder, and borderline personality disorder. Has this maybe got something to do with that??

Does anyone experience this?/ gotten help for it? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team