Sunday, December 24, 2017

I keep ruining things when they are going too well.

I have really messed things up with my boyfriend, we have been really happy together recently and I don't remember a time things were so good. I always seem to find a way to ruin it though and take us right back to the start. One of our friends was telling us about some hard times she had been through in her life and we were both listening and being understanding. A little after this I decided to say that my boyfriend is shit at dealing with my problems and always makes them out to be nothing. This isn't true he just tries to make me feel 'normal' and not view me as if I am broken even if I feel it. I don't know how to stop being such a horrible person, I feel like I destroy any good relationships I have in my life. I feel so full of self hate and anger and I don't know how to move on from the stage in my life.

I keep ruining things when they are going too well. Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team