Have a hard time focusing
I feel like I cannot focus when I am trying to concentrate on something. When Im watching a YouTube video or something like that, my mind always drifts off and I am always thinking about what's going on in my life, sometimes it's about all of the bad things that's going on in my life. I feel like I can't focus and when I drift off I catch myself after a bit and then the cycle kind of repeats itself. I don't know if it's anxiety or what but I just feel like my brain isn't able to rest and that it's not really breathing kind of, if that makes sense. I thought about meditating, which I haven't done yet, but I have tried and even then I have troubles focusing on my breathing. Maybe I just need to meditate more, I don't know.
Is there any reason why my focus is this bad now? I've been exercising recently and eating healthy for the most part but my focus seems like it has gotten worse. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated
0 comments:
Post a Comment