Sunday, December 24, 2017

How My Teeth Ruins The Day

I’m back to the point where I’m overly fixated on my teeth (which, for the record, I always am). My guess is that I now spend at least 15-20 minutes on brushing my teeth after every meal (which is about once per day - and a small one). I brush the same teeth over and over again numerous times because I’m afraid I might have missed a spot and, as a result, will get cavities. Which, again, will result in discolored teeth. I stopped eating and drinking anything that’s bad for my teeth in 2016. Even then, I barely ate and/or drank anything that could damage my teeth. I stopped that year because I felt terrible each and every time I consumed anything that could damage my teeth. For example, I could get pictures of my teeth rotting while attempting to eat a chocolate, or constantly thinking about future cavities and fillings while attempting to drink an energy drink through a straw (to avoid getting anything on my teeth).

I haven’t tried eating or drinking anything like that since, so I don’t know how I’d feel now. If how I feel now is any indication, I’d still feel pretty terrible to this day. It’s tiresome... I do enjoy food, but the whole regiment I have to go through afterwards just isn’t worth it. It’s not uncommon that I only eat about four sandwiches per day. Basically, I usually eat breakfast, and nothing else. I do sometimes wait until later on during the day so I won’t have to walk around feeling too hungry for too long.

How My Teeth Ruins The Day Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team