Bpd/Mental Health Discord Server
http://ift.tt/2D8yybG <- Link will never expire. Tap the link to join the discord server. Discord is an amazing app for group/private chatting.
Hello! So I am a young person with Bpd, and lately I have been trying to find a Bpd server, with no luck. If it exists, it isn't active. So I have created my own group/server on Discord dedicated to Mental Health, but we are predominantly focusing on Bpd. The server is very new but we will be improving and growing constantly with your help! Self diagnosis is allowed, and you may join even if you simply know someone with Bpd or want to learn about it. I will always be active, and my partner and I, both with BPD, manage it. I hope you would like to join, I'll see you soon!
(Extra Information- Bullying will not be tolerated, this is meant to be a safe place for you to be yourself. Rules may be added if needed.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment