Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Recovery Tattoo (posted in other threads)

So I'm scouting for anyone that thinks they may be up to the task of drawing up a tattoo. Fairly simple with a more "pen and ink" style...Some back story:

I'm 21. I was first psychiatrically hospitalized at age 15 for what we now know is a Borderline Personality and Bipolar Comorbid diagnoses. I struggled keeping friends, I self hatmed, I cycled, I had anxiety, and I hated my birthday because it meant celebrating a life I didn't want. By age 17 I had been in the hospital 4 times, as well as 5 months in a residential treatment facility. My grades were failing because I refused to attend classes and I found out I didn't meet graduation requirements. My 18th birthday reared it's ugly head and with the feeling of failure fresh in my head, I decided I never wanted to see it come. That hospitalization was a really pivotal moment for me. I can't name a time in my life where I felt more useless. After that I went full fledge recovery. I've had 9 hospitalizations total. It has not been easy, but the past 3 years have been ultimately fruitful. I managed to graduate, I'm holding my first job, my emotions are better, and I'm maintaining more and more successful personal relationships. I have a lot of scars and I would like something to distract a little bit, mostly for my sake. I want to see something that reminds me how far I came. I'm sure people make these requests a lot so I'm not sure it'll get seen, but if anyome feels up to the task for any reason, comment below and we can figure out a way to get in touch.

Recovery Tattoo (posted in other threads) Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team