Saturday, January 27, 2018

Feeling really unstable and professional doesn't care

I'm feeling really mentally unstable for no reason. I haven't been able to sleep at night so I've been sleeping all day for a couple weeks now. My eating disorder is worse than it has been in months. I'm constantly anxious for no reason. I feel so depressed over nothing, just a general feeling of despair. OCD is acting up, constantly washing hands. Having lots of manic episodes. I don't know what to do. My psychiatrist clearly doesn't give a shit. I tried asking her at an appointment a few days ago if I could possibly have ptsd, she just handed me a card to a therapist without answering then filled my prescriptions in silence and shooed me out the door. I can't go to the ER saying I feel like this, they can't do anything for me other than put me in the mental health ward which I've already been in, it was awful and didn't help. I truly am out of ideas. I don't know how to deal with it. What do I do?

Feeling really unstable and professional doesn't care Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team