Friday, January 19, 2018

How do I start?

Hi there. I have no idea what I'm doing here, but here I go.

I know something's wrong. I definitely battle depression and OCD, and my weight is a constant struggle. But there's something more.

I go through these weird mood swings. They're not like normal ones that can be attributed to hormones or PMS or going through everyday life. One moment, I feel amazing and happy and light. The next, I'm planning ways to kill myself. Then, later, maybe I'll want to buy a thousand things or steal a couple, if I don't get caught. These moods only last for a few hours. They never last days, and certainly not weeks.

What's happening to me? I don't know how to get help because the therapists I've seen have no idea what's going on either.

How do I start? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team