Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I am starting to get anxious about the passage of time

Hello all.

As the title says, the passage of time is starting to cause me anxiety. At points over the last couple of months I have been telling myself things like "You're here right now, but in two weeks you'll be thinking of this moment and it will be as if no time had passed at all". Of course, two weeks pass and the reality is that time has passed and the ruthlessness of it (one point to the next with seemingly nothing in between and no control over it) is starting to worry me. I feel one day that I'll flash to 20 years in the future and be thinking of this exact moment, feeling like it was instant too.

Anyone ever felt anything like this?

I am starting to get anxious about the passage of time Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team