Increasing depression and suicidal thoughts, i have to bear with this 3 more months
Hi so I'm a 16 F. I'm currently going through exams etc and my final Cambridge exams are approaching soon. I have a lot going on here but il try to stay as calm as possible writing this, without curse words. So to start off with my parents are very uncooperative and two sighted aka they sometimes act nice and try to be nice parents but for most of the part they are uncooperative af, they never understood me in any way. ESPECIALLY if it's the case with studying....so here are the problems I'm gonna enlist in points to make this easier.
1) Im in the last year of my O level studies and I'll be done once my Cambridge exams approach. O levels is a three year studying course and I'm in the last year and have done all the syllabus in school and pretty much know everything. However my mid exams had approached and I didn't do well in them. EVERYONE didn't do well because a study of fucking three years can't be revised in a month (yeah we had a month for revision) even the teachers said that we should only pass these exams cuz the main one's are the Cambridge ones ANYHOW I did! Look I always used to score bad and frequently fail in sciences but I passed! And only failed in chemistry with a loss of a single number!! Like...ok so hoping that my parents would understand just like other's parents did and encouraged them ,(btw I was in the minority of the students in school who passed so many subjects). My parents discouraged me and told me I was worthless and I didn't had the 'potential' to do it. If they have studied from a lower education system that isn't as tough as mine! And they KNOW mine isn't easy at all!! Still they kept discouraging me and my mom kept mentally harassing me which bring me to the next problem....
2) my mom isn't really a mom. She's more of a thot. Side note she flirts with guys on social media and talks with them on the phone and probably has cheated on dad. Well she kept screaming at me that I couldn't do it and she kept barking at me. She called me different names I don't wanna mention. (I sat day and night preparing for my exams without a break) and still she was like , you are hopeless u can not do it. ANOTHER SIDE NOTE! I KNOW I CAN DO IT AND ITS EASY FOR ME IF I HAVE ATLEAST THREE MONTHS TO REVISE THE THREE YEAR SHIT. anyways pretty much my WHOLE life this bitch has been annoying me, she usually would open the door when I was studying in my exam time and would just simply annoy me. She gets physical some of the times and SCREAMS like a fucking cunt all the time. She unreasonably spies on me and oh god...she even makes fun of me with my younger brother, backbites and annoys me in general. There are pretty more intense things but they'll make this reddit too long so... moving on to the next and and last....
3) my parents decided to set me up a tutor as i talked to dad That I needed tuition in math and chemistry ONLY. But guess what they did they set up a tutor for fucking all science subjects and math (the tutor is shitty and doesn't know math that good ,...THE SUBJECT THAT I NEED THE MOST HELP IN). ANYHOW I'm a student and I study like 8 hours a day..with my mother mentally harassing me , inclusive. however the tutor has fucked up my routine and BIOLOGY... my strongest subject! I don't even NEED tuition in that, he is emphasising on it! Like wtf! And when I try to talk to my uncooperative parents they tell me to shut up or I'll get beaten up. They never help me with anything and never listened to any of my needs. Im deprived of care, I don't even need them now I just wish they die. Anyways I'm happy that there's someone to teach me sciences now and I could get more better but it was all about time, of I had three months of preparation i could get A stars. BUT ofc my parents don't seem to understand that and they abuse me instead. I can't even study properly on my own on my time now. I had a peaceful routine and ample time to study and I had goals and aims but they seem shattered by the disruption of my routine....
I've been abused and harassed mentally my whole life with a dozens of problems, it's just enough, I've tried suicide attempts but I always fail somehow. Ive been a victim of drugs and self harm. This all is just another tiny piece of my depressing fall downs in life...I just can take all this anxiety and depression....
Any suggestions? Maybe ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment