I have to figure this out...
Why is it when someone says 'no' or I'm rejected there's a tiny part of me that says... I'm entitled to this and I'm going to keep pressing this person. Why don't I like complying? Why is it that when I'm asked to do something good, as opposed to me doing it myself of my own will, I feel resentment? Even if it's something nice, a good thing to do and the other person likes it, I feel like it's not genuine and I don't like it, and I feel "less" somehow. Was I just spoiled as a child that didn't learn how to listen? I don't know where this is coming from, but I think it's why I hate my sister. She always used to tell me do things, would tell my mom I'm selfish, and I hated her and I always thought I wasn't selfish and was actually a good person...
I mentioned earlier that I had an issue with showing love. I replied to a comment on here and apologized for my previous comment, and then they replied "now that's a good response". Even though I did a nice thing, I felt "less". I didn't want to be nice, and I know they gave me positive feedback and I did the right thing, but I felt gross inside. I didn't like what I said and I honestly felt like down voting their positive reply. I didn't though.
0 comments:
Post a Comment