Friday, January 19, 2018

I Can't Afford A Therapist, But I Have Some Issues...

Okay, so some issues may be a lot, actually. I'm not sure what to do about any of this, but I don't have money for a therapist or psychiatrist or whatever.

I'm just crazy hyper all the time, always high strung, always have been. And lately it's getting worse. Not to mention my focusing issues are getting worse too. And I am crazy suicidal and I have no idea what to do like I don't want to commit suicide or anything but my thoughts are so dark. Like for no fucking reason, today my waterbottle cracked open in my backpack and the bottom of my bag and a textbook got a little wet and the first thought in my head was "god you're so stupid just fling yourself out the dormroom window".

I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I'm just lowkey losing it. Someone please help me figure out the money situation or at least tell me what's wrong with me because I'm bouncing my leg so hard I'm pretty sure it's gonna crash through the floor.

EDIT: I could just be overreacting and crazy highstrung like my mom is neurotic as fuck so I probably just got it from her. But I still feel like I should talk to a therapist or something because that's not normal right?

I Can't Afford A Therapist, But I Have Some Issues... Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team