Friday, January 19, 2018

Personality and mental changes

Weird things have been happening to me in he past year or so. I feel disconnected. I catch myself in a thoughtless trance often. I have been told I show limited facial expressions and speak in a monotone. I have started to become forgetful in ways that I was not before and frequently forget Ideas or personal belongings, something I would not have done previously. It all feels like depression except I am mot sad in any way.

I also have been having strange thoughts. Some of them are paranoid feelings that I am being watched, there are cameras, or someone is spying on me through my phone. I feel like everyone is looking at me sometimes when I walk in public. I often have thoughts that feel foreign. I will have my own thoughts, but my mind will spit out gibberish intermittently. They are thoughts that I don’t think. Sometimes I get violent or suicidal impulsive urges. But I am not suicidal at all and don’t want to be violent.

But I am not sure If I am making all of this up. If this really was happening, would I be concerned that I could have psychosis? I honestly don’t know if I REALLY think I live in a simulation, or if I make myself do this for some reason.

Has anyone else felt like this or have any advice? I posted this elsewhere also.

Personality and mental changes Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team