I think something is wrong with me.
i am so sorry. i shouldnt be here.
Every now and then, i see somebody and want to kill them... but other times i think people will kill me
i keep looking around to see if somebody is behindme
basically im paranoid.. also, sometimes i daydream? about killing close friends and its worrisome.
occasionally there are periods of time where i dont know anything that happens... afterwards, everyone around me seems really worried.
I always see and hear things that arent there.
my memory is nothing, i cant even remember what i was doing before i posted this, i have huge blank spots in my memory
ive also been told that i should be able to express feelings other than "fine" but I cant, i never have emotion
help me please... i dont want to stay like this forever. i just want to be normal
im so sorry i shouldnt be here
PLEASE HELP ME. i will do anything if anybody can tell. me whats wrong.
0 comments:
Post a Comment