Just finished half of my first Murakami 1q84 Book2: In love with Haruki Murakami, the novel is simply mind blowing and the most gripping trilogy I read. What is your Murakami story?
Till now, I have read many gripping novels. I clearly remember the week I read HP books, I had read it within a week while working a full time job. I had given up on Yoga, running, cycling everything to read HP.
Then I read millennium, it was gripping.
Now I am reading 1q84 and the books are mind blowing. if we look at it then we can see that the novel doesn't have a dense plot yet the book is huge and it is fun to read. I read the first book within six hours or so and didn't even get up to drink water.
I have a hard time to put the book down, which I have to do as I am no longer a student!!
Also, I have been hearing of Murakami since a long time, I am also learning Japanese and one day, I hope to read Murakami in Japanese!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment