Friday, January 19, 2018

Kinda rambly, but looking for advice.

What sparked this was that I'm trying to unpack from a move. I'm kinda frozen because stuff and not places to put it is hard. I had a bunch of stuff from a box on the bed, it's just sunset so end of day but not bedtime. I'm autistic in the communication aptitude.

I get hubby into the bedroom to explain to him what I'm trying to accomplish, he just throws things around without explaining his piles, and dismisses my "I want to tell you my plan" noises with anger that I'm drunk. (I didn't get the chance to explain that the pile was the top of the box, and how it looked to be uniforms that should go back in the box because he doesn't wear uniforms anymore.) ((I'm going to end up washing those and buying more hangers to deal with them... Or I'm going to throw them off the balcony and hopefully remember to set them on fire before someone complains about the littering.))

I made the mistake of calling my hoarding issue "hoarding" which made the professionals make "you have anxiety and if we cure that you won't have hoarding" noises... instead of if I appropriately called it "executive function disorder" they would have said that the test for ADHD came back inconclusive and you're just lazy.

I don't have a place to set up a puzzle, or play with legos, or even play with anything new that I could buy... I'm suddenly having this fantasy where I'm trying to rope-drag a freezer on what would be a two-hour highway-drive because the relatives want this absolute nuisance that's in the middle of my living-room.

Kinda rambly, but looking for advice. Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team