Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Not giving af on a level never before known to me

So the last month or 2, I've done more laying or slouching (not sitting upright) on the couch than anything else. Binge watching shows all day, sleeping 12+ hours... Hell, I even missed Christmas with my family. The only other time I've ever been this sedentary was in jail, and even then I think I was generally more active, as I worked out daily, played 21 in the yard and even learned yoga.

I can't stand my girlfriend I'm living with but I'm unemployed and have no motivation to get a job so I don't have the financial means to move out. I'm more out of shape than I've ever been as an adult with no motivation to exercise or do anything physical--in a way, that just makes me feel worse as it reminds me how weak I've become.

I've never in my life given less of a damn about anything and everything than I do now and I don't want to stop. The only time I'm active/functional is when I'm on a bender. Oh such fun. I don't even have the motivation to proofread/add all the relevant detail to this post so I'm done

Not giving af on a level never before known to me Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team