Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Pulling yourself out of the spiral

So I'm (slowly) working my way back out of a depressive episode/slump and I feel like it's two steps forwards and one back. Some days I count as a win just for getting out of bed and doing nothing else whilst on others I'll get out into the world and get loads done but struggle the day after. I know the things I should be doing (let's face it, we all do) like exercising and getting the right sleep but motivation to actually do these things is hard to come by. I suppose I'm just wondering what other people do to motivate themselves on those days when you just want to stay in bed for a little inspiration

Pulling yourself out of the spiral Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team