Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Should I bring up my mental health on a first date?

I just got dumped by this guy after – long story short – I had a minor anxiety attack in a taco place, and instead of caring at all and trying to help, he just called it a “huge turn off” and blew me off.

It hurt a lot, because he had been really kind to me for a month up until that point, and even handled my smaller stress-related bouts pretty well.

Anyways, it was incredibly exhausting to fall so hard for this guy, only to find out that he didn’t give a shit about my mental health and never would, and I’m not sure that I can handle that again honestly.

Is it something I should bring up earlier on? How would I even bring that up? “Hey hi I’m Paige, I like art and nature, and sometimes I get hella overwhelmed and either panic or shut down, nbd.” ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Should I bring up my mental health on a first date? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team