Saturday, January 27, 2018

Suicidal thoughts and going into the ER

Ive struggled with mental health issues the majority of my adult life and my mental state has worsened within the past week. I have decided to take myself to the emergency room on Monday. Ideally I would go this week but timing wise I can’t and I also want to prepare myself and my thoughts. Yes, I have a suicide plan. One that I’ve been preparing myself for. Obviously I am here to seek help as my last resort. My question is what should I generally expect walking into an ER?

In the past I've been to the ER twice for mental health issues and a terrible experience with a GP when I was seeking help for my self-harming, which has deterred me for wanting help.

Suicidal thoughts and going into the ER Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team